Haunted Half Marathon & Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay
It’s Wicked Fast!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2015 • KINGSPORT, TN, 2:00 PM
Packet Pickup & Late Registration – Kingsport Chamber, 400 Clinchfield St.
- Friday, October 30, 4-7 pm
- Saturday, October 31, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- On-line Registration (On-Line Registration Closes Thursday, October 29, 10 pm, EST)
- Printable Entry Form
- Confirm my registration
- Athlete Tracking Sign up for text, Facebook, or Twitter updates of your 7 mile split and Finish time.
Video Tour of the Course – Don’t miss this whacky tour of the wicked fast Haunted Half Course. Video produced and edited by Bill McSpadden along with Haunted Hank.
LOCATION: Kingsport Chamber of Commerce, 400 Clinchfield St., Wicked fast half marathon in downtown Kingsport. Double loop course with music and other entertainment along course. Very flat course!
Half Marathon Awards (Male and Female)
- Overall – Top 3 Overall, Top Masters, Top Grandmasters
- Age Groups (top 3) – 14U, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70+
- Finisher Medals – Unique 13.1 finisher medals to finishers in the half marathon. Plus, medals will be given to each team member on finishing relay teams.
Also Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay & costume contest. Stay for the Rockin’ The Hallows Festival with bands, beer, and other entertainment.
The Haunted Half Marathon is part of the Rockin’ the Hallows Halloween festival in downtown Kingsport. It’s spooky fun with the top bands in the area, beer, and other entertainment.
Time Limit – Note that there is a 3-hour time limit. If you plan to take longer than 3 hours you are still welcome to participate and finish the race, but once the 3-hour time limit has passed, you may be on your own as far as traffic control and you may be required to use sidewalks. We will continue to keep the timing system in operation until the last runner crosses the finish line.
The Official Haunted Hotel – We have special room rates of $89 at the Meadowview Marriott in Kingsport. Run the race, stay for the festival, and then stay in one of the nicest hotels in the area. Click on the link above and make your reservation (the code is pre-entered for you). You must register by 10/10 to get this special deal!