Haunted Half Marathon & Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay
It’s Wicked Fast!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2017 • KINGSPORT, TN, 9:00 AM
For more details on the Haunted Half Marathon, hover over the menu choice above and choose the appropriate sub-menu.
Packet Pickup & Late Registration – Location TBA
- Friday, October 27, 4-7 pm
- Saturday, October 28, 7:00 am – 8:30 am
- On-line Registration (Coming soon! On-Line Registration Closes Thursday, October 26, 9 pm, EST)
- Printable Entry Form
- Confirm my registration (coming soon)
- Athlete Tracking (coming soon), Sign up for text, Facebook, or Twitter updates of your 7 mile split and Finish time.
Video Tour of the Course – Don’t miss this whacky tour of the wicked fast Haunted Half Course. Video produced and edited by Bill McSpadden along with Haunted Hank.
LOCATION: Kingsport Chamber of Commerce, 400 Clinchfield St., Wicked fast half marathon in downtown Kingsport. Double loop course with music and other entertainment along course. Very flat course!
Half Marathon Awards (Male and Female)
- Overall – Top 3 Overall, Top Masters, Top Grandmasters
- Age Groups (top 3) – 14U, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70+
- Finisher Medals – Unique 13.1 finisher medals to finishers in the half marathon. Plus, medals will be given to each team member on finishing relay teams.
Also Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay & costume contest. Michelob Ultra and Goose Island IPA served post-race, along with delicious BBQ sandwiches from Food City!
All Haunted Half Marathon and Relay participants will receive a FREE entry into the Tri-Cities largest Halloween party. Starts at 6pm, shortly after the half marathon, at the Farmer’s Market. It should be downright haunting!!!
Time Limit – Note that there is a 3-hour time limit. If you plan to take longer than 3 hours you are still welcome to participate and finish the race, but once the 3-hour time limit has passed, you may be on your own as far as traffic control and you may be required to use sidewalks. We will continue to keep the timing system in operation until the last runner crosses the finish line.
Early Start – If you think you will be well over 3 hours, you are also welcome to start early, keep your own time, and turn it in to the official timer when you cross the finish line. You can start anytime between 1:00 and 1:30. We ask that you remove the timing strip from the back of your bib number so we won’t record an incorrect time.
The Official Haunted Hotel – We have special room rates of $95 at the Meadowview Marriott in Kingsport. Run the race, stay for the festival, and then stay in one of the nicest hotels in the area. You must book by Oct. 20th to receive the rate. Book your group rate for Haunted Half Marathon.