10th Annual Haunted Half Marathon & Boo to Brew 2 or 4 Person Relay
Presented By S.E. Callahan’s
Run AMUCK IN JONESBOROUGH, TENNESSEE’S OLDEST (AND MOST HAUNTED) TOWN!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018 • 10:00 AM
We loved Jonesborough so much last year, we’re coming back. Same great course!
For more details on the Haunted Half Marathon, hover over the menu choice above and choose the appropriate sub-menu.
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
Location International Storytelling Center, 116 W. Main St., Jonesborough, TN
- Friday, October 26, 5-7 pm
- Saturday, October 27, 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- On-line Registration On-Line Registration Closes Thursday, October 25, 9 pm, EST)
- Printable Entry Form
- Confirm my registration
- Athlete Tracking Sign up for text, Facebook, or Twitter updates of all timed splits and Finish time.
- Haunted Half App – Go to your app store and download Athlinks (it’s free). Search for event: Haunted Half Marathon. Track your favorite runner around the course!
Jonesborough, TN, Tennessee’s Oldest Town Run Amuck with us at the Haunted Half Marathon. We think Jonesborough is the perfect home for the Haunted Half Marathon. It has a lot to offer as “Tennessee’s Oldest Town” with many historic homes and buildings, the Storytelling Center, and a haunted history which fits into the theme of the race. The Town of Jonesborough has welcomed Haunted Half with open arms and in cooperation with their Haunts & Happenings, will offer a full day of Halloween festivities in the afternoon following the race. We look forward to many years of haunted running in Jonesborough!
Half Marathon Awards (Male and Female)
- Overall – Prize $ for the Top 3 male & female – $500, $250, $100
- Top Masters, Grandmasters
- Age Groups (top 3) – 14U, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70+
- Finisher Medals – Unique 4″ finisher medals to finishers in the half marathon. Plus, medals will be given to each team member on finishing relay teams.
Also Boo to Brew 2 and 4 Person Relay & costume contest.
Time Limit – Note that there is a 3-hour time limit as requested by the Town Of Jonesborough. If you plan to take longer than 3 hours you are still welcome to participate and finish the race, but once the 3-hour time limit has passed, you may be on your own as far as traffic control, and you may be required to use sidewalks. We will continue to keep the timing system in operation until the last runner crosses the finish line. If you think it will take much longer than 3 hours to complete the race, you are encouraged to start early (see below).
Boo To Brew 2-Person & 4-Person Relay
For more information on the 2-Person and 4-Person Relay, go here.
For more information on the Monster Mile go here.
Post Race –
Samples from S.E. Callahan’s, Michelob Ultra, and Goose Island IPA for those 21 over. Replenish with chili (meat and veggie) from Main Street Cafe & Catering. Also, haunted cupcakes from Cakebuds and other post-race refreshments from Ingles. !
Bring your family and enjoy Jonesborough’s Haunts & Happenings. Activities include Trick or Treat, Scaryoki, face painting, costume contests, and more.
Where To Stay in Jonesborough
Jonesborough has several great B&B’s, Inn’s and other great options for lodging. Check out their website for places to stay.