Haunted Half Marathon & Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay
It’s Wicked Fast!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2016 • KINGSPORT, TN, 2:00 PM
For more details on the Haunted Half Marathon, hover over the menu choice above and choose the appropriate sub-menu.
Packet Pickup & Late Registration – Kingsport Chamber, 400 Clinchfield St.
- Friday, October 28, 4-7 pm
- Saturday, October 29, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- On-line Registration (On-Line Registration Closes Thursday, October 27, 9 pm, EST)
- Printable Entry Form
- Confirm my registration
- Athlete Tracking Sign up for text, Facebook, or Twitter updates of your 7 mile split and Finish time.
Video Tour of the Course – Don’t miss this whacky tour of the wicked fast Haunted Half Course. Video produced and edited by Bill McSpadden along with Haunted Hank.
LOCATION: Kingsport Chamber of Commerce, 400 Clinchfield St., Wicked fast half marathon in downtown Kingsport. Double loop course with music and other entertainment along course. Very flat course!
Half Marathon Awards (Male and Female)
- Overall – Top 3 Overall, Top Masters, Top Grandmasters
- Age Groups (top 3) – 14U, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70+
- Finisher Medals – Unique 13.1 finisher medals to finishers in the half marathon. Plus, medals will be given to each team member on finishing relay teams.
Also Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay & costume contest. Michelob Ultra and Goose Island IPA served post-race, along with delicious BBQ sandwiches from Food City!
Stay tuned for information on the 2016 Post-race Halloween festival. It should be downright haunting!!!
Time Limit – Note that there is a 3-hour time limit. If you plan to take longer than 3 hours you are still welcome to participate and finish the race, but once the 3-hour time limit has passed, you may be on your own as far as traffic control and you may be required to use sidewalks. We will continue to keep the timing system in operation until the last runner crosses the finish line.
Early Start – If you think you will be well over 3 hours, you are also welcome to start early, keep your own time, and turn it in to the official timer when you cross the finish line. You can start anytime between 2:00 and 2:30. We ask that you remove the timing strip from the back of your bib number so we won’t record an incorrect time.
The Official Haunted Hotel – We have special room rates of $89 at the Meadowview Marriott in Kingsport. Run the race, stay for the festival, and then stay in one of the nicest hotels in the area. Click on the link above and make your reservation (the code is pre-entered for you). You must register by 10/10 to get this special deal!