Run AMUCK IN JONESBOROUGH, TENNESSEE’S OLDEST (AND MOST HAUNTED) TOWN!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2017 • 9:30 AM
Brand new time, location, and course in 2017!
For more details on the Haunted Half Marathon, hover over the menu choice above and choose the appropriate sub-menu.
Packet Pickup & Late Registration
Location International Storytelling Center, 116 W. Main St., Jonesborough, TN
- Friday, October 27, 4-7 pm
- Saturday, October 28, 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- On-line Registration On-Line Registration Closes Thursday, October 26, 9 pm, EST)
- Printable Entry Form
- Confirm my registration
- Athlete Tracking Sign up for text, Facebook, or Twitter updates of all timed splits and Finish time.
- Haunted Half App – Go to your app store and download Athlinks Race Day (it’s free). Search for event: Haunted Half Marathon.
Jonesborough, TN, Tennessee’s Oldest Town Run Amuck with us at the Haunted Half Marathon. We think Jonesborough is the perfect new home for the Haunted Half Marathon. It has a lot to offer as “Tennessee’s Oldest Town” with many historic homes and buildings, the Storytelling Center, and a haunted history which fits into the theme of the race. The Town of Jonesborough has welcomed Haunted Half with open arms and in cooperation with their Haunts & Happenings, will offer a full day of Halloween festivities on Oct. 28th. We look forward to many years of haunted running in Jonesborough!
Half Marathon Awards (Male and Female)
- Overall – Top 3 Overall, Top Masters, Top Grandmasters
- Age Groups (top 3) – 14U, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64,65-69, 70+
- Finisher Medals – Unique 13.1 finisher medals to finishers in the half marathon. Plus, medals will be given to each team member on finishing relay teams.
Also Boo to Brew 2 and 4 Person Relay & costume contest. Post race chili with Michelob Ultra and Goose Island IPA.
Time Limit – Note that there is a 3-hour time limit. If you plan to take longer than 3 hours you are still welcome to participate and finish the race, but once the 3-hour time limit has passed, you may be on your own as far as traffic control and you may be required to use sidewalks. We will continue to keep the timing system in operation until the last runner crosses the finish line.
Early Start (Optional) – If you think you will finish in over 3 hours, 15 minutes, you are also welcome to start early, keep your own time, and turn it in to the official timer when you cross the finish line. You can start anytime between 8:30 and 9:00 am. We ask that you remove the timing strip from the back of your bib number so we won’t record an incorrect time.
Stay tuned for information on hotel rates in and around Jonesborough.