Sport Event Management
We Run Events can help you manage your event from start to finish. We specialize in running events, in particular road races and cross country meets.
- List your event in the We Run Events Event Calendar.
- Assist as needed in working with city officials to gain approval and permits needed for your event.
- Coordinate course measurement and certification (additional fee for course measurer and certifier).
- Help promote your event through our email database (16,000+), and Facebook page.
- Provide disposable Chronotrack timing tags (bib tags) and We Run Events bibs.
- Set up online registration.
- Prepare bib numbers with timing tags and identification labels.
- Complete pre-registration files and reports.
- Handle pre-event data entry, assist with race day packet pickup and registration. We can assist with early packet pickup if needed for an additional fee.
- Display a digital clock and inflatable finish line (we’ve named him Martini Grande).
- Handle all timing and results. Instant live results!
- Results kiosks so runners can see their individual time and place as soon as they finish. Instant text messages and Twitter updates.
Timing & Results – We Run Events uses state of the art Chronotrack timing. Results are tracked through electronic B-tags that are attached to the back of the bib. We coordinate the registration process and post results live as the race is in progress. We now deliver results instantly to runners through results kiosks set up at the race site, text messages, and other social media.
We Run Events Preferred Partnerships – We have preferred relationships with T-shirt printers, logo designers, trophy shops, photographers, videographers, sound technicians, etc. Your association with We Run Events will get you preferred rates and services with these elite suppliers. We know who’s best!
Race Course Design – We specialize in designing race courses to fit the needs of your event. We have designed courses for the Crazy 8s 8K, the Haunted Half Marathon, the Racks By The Tracks 5K/10K, the Pinnacle 5K, The YWCA Turkey Trot 5K, and many more. Courses measurements and certification can be arranged upon request.