Indian Path Medical Center & CrestPoint Health Crazy 8s 8K Run
Saturday, July 13th, 9:58 pm
Run the World’s Fastest 8K on the world famous figure-8 course on beautiful candle-lit streets with a rousing finish inside J. Fred Johnson Stadium. Crazy 8s is home to both the mens’ and womens’ 8-kilometer world records (Peter Githuka, 22:02.2, 1996, Asmae Leghzaoui, 24:27.8, 2002).
High quality, performance t-shirt from Leslie Jordan. Always a collector’s item! T-shirts guaranteed to those who pre-register by July 11th (note: sizes are not guaranteed, but we will try our best to reserve the correct sizes for pre-registered participants). Those who register after July 11th will receive shirts as they last.
Awards and Prizes:
- Unique Crazy 8s Medals – Glow in the dark medals! Very nice and unique Crazy 8s medals presented to the first 2900 finishers in the 8K run. Courtesy of The Regional Eye Center.
- Awards, male and female – Top 8 overall, Top Masters, Top 3 in the following age
- groups: 9 under, 10-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 over
- Crazy Mates (2-person teams). Top 3 in following categories: Crazy Couples (Husband/Wife), Crazy Parent/Child, Crazy 88 (2 persons age adding up to 88 or more), Crazy Co-Workers, Crazy School-Mates
Elite Athlete Prizes:
- The Regional Eye Center World Record Bonus - $10,008 (ten thousand and a Crazy 8 extra dollars!)
Prize Money – Top 8 males in the 8K Run:
- Dash For The Gold (1st place male) – $5,000
- 2nd – 8th (male) – $2,500, $1,500, $1,000, $800, $600, $400, $200
Elite Athlete Contact – Donna Bays 423-723-5232
$1,000 Bill Gatton Honda Midnight Mad Money:
Random drawings for $1,000 cash after the Crazy 8s Awards Ceremony. Must be present to win!
Sub sandwiches from SUBWAY Restaurant, plus many more snacks and refreshments from Food City!