Domtar Healthy Lifestyles Expo
Hosted by the Crazy 8s Road Race
July 16, 2016 | 5pm till Midnight | J. Fred Johnson Stadium
Domtar presents the Healthy Lifestyles Expo during the Crazy 8s Road Race. The expo will be located outside J. Fred Johnson Stadium in an exceptional location in order to put vendors in front of a huge crowd on hand for the Crazy 8s Races. Race participants will pass through the expo in order to pick up their race packets. This is a great opportunity for local businesses and vendors to get their product and message out in front of thousands of people for a very reasonable price. The Crazy 8s Race attracts over 4,000 participants as well as thousands more spectators. Interested businesses should call or email soon to reserve their space.
- 10 x 10 booth space (Larger spaces are available)
- Call or email for availability. No booth fee for non-profit organizations or organizations not selling merchandise. If you plan to sell items or merchandise, contact our expo coordinator for a booth fee.
- Flyers/promotional material in race packets (approximately 3000). Flyers/promotional material MUST be received by Monday, July 11
- Tents & electricity can be provided or you can bring your own tent (needs to fit in space according to reservation)
- Booth setup starts at 3 pm, Expo begins at 5 pm
- No restrictions on booth decorations (tent color, banners, lights, etc) – feel free to be creative
- The Expo will be located in the lower portion of the Dobyns-Bennett High School parking lot adjacent to J. Fred Stadium & across from Memorial Park (see map below).
Expo Coordinator: Crystal Landers (email), or 423-426-4887 (call or text)
Reserve Your Space: Expo Vendor Registration Form