Awesome mud run in downtown Kingsport entirely on the old General Shale and Domtar properties. We Run Events is partnering with PEAK, Kingsport’s Young Professional Group, to bring you a mudder that’s as good or better than the “franchise” mud runs around the nation. Lots of obstacles along the way, a challenging climb up historic Cement Hill, and a splash in the famous mud pit at the finish. The Mud Run will be electronically timed by We Run Events using the latest B-tag technology! Stick around for burgers, hot dogs, and beer at the end! Let’s play dirty!
The Mud Pit!
Are you ready to get dirty? The course is a challenging but very fun journey up and down Cement Hill with several obstacles along the way. You must complete each obstacle.
Course monitors will assist those who need help. You will finish by crawling through the famous mud pit! Leave those brand new running shoes and fancy dry-fit running outfits at home! Post-race rinse off under the Kingsport Fire Department water hoses!
Registration and Results Links:
- On-line Registration, click here.
- Download Printable Entry Form, click here
- 2014 Results, click here.
- 2013 and Previous Results, click here
Friday, Sep 26:
- 5:00-7:00 pm Packet pick up and late registration at Hibbert-Davis Coffee Shop, 240 E. Main St., Kingsport.
Saturday, Sep 27:
- 8:00 – 9:30 am Packet Pick Up & Late Registration, Hibbert-Davis Coffee Shop
- 9:15 1 mi Mini Mud Run For Kids
- 10:00 5K Mud Run
- 11:15 Awards Ceremony