Schedule & Course Map
October 25,2014 - Location: Kingsport Chamber of Commerce, Press/Clinchfield St., Kingsport, TN
Friday, Oct 24 Southern Smoke Barbeque & Burgers, 301 W. Center St.
- 4-7 pm – Packet pickup and late registration,
Saturday, Oct 25 Kingsport Chamber of Commerce, Press/Clinchfield
- 11am – 2pm - Packet pickup and late registration
- 2:15pm – Relay team meeting. Buses will begin shuttling to relay zones immediately after the meeting.
- 3:00pm – Haunted Half Marathon & Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay (3 hour time limit)
- 4:30pm – Post race entertainment, food, Southern Smoke BBQ, Michelob Ultra beer for participants 21 over!
- 5:30pm – There will not be an awards ceremony, however Awards will be available for pickup beginning at 5:30 pm as results are posted. Costume contest awards will be presented at the same time.
- 7:00 pm – 12 midnight – Rockin’ The Hallows Music/Halloween Festival
New Course in 2014! (click here for full screen pdf version of the map)
Due to the “diet” of Center Street we can no longer run on Center Street. Many thanks to the Kingsport Greenbelt Committee for allowing us to run a section of the Greenbelt which allows us connect from end of the course to the other and bypass Center Street. The Greenbelt stretch (from 5.5 to 6.5 on Loop 1, and from 12 to 13 on Loop 2) is very nice!
Video Tour of the Course – Don’t miss this whacky tour of the wicked fast Haunted Half Course. This is the 2012 course so it is different this year (see map below). Video produced and edited by Bill McSpadden along with Haunted Hank.