Schedule & Course Map
October 25,2014 - Location: Farmer’s Market, Center/Clinchfield St., Kingsport, TN
Friday, Oct 24 Hibbert-Davis Coffee Shop, 240 Main St.
- 4-7 pm – Packet pickup and late registration,
Saturday, Oct 25 Farmers Market, Center/Clinchfield Streets
- 11am – 2pm - Packet pickup and late registration
- 2:15pm – Relay team meeting. Buses will begin shuttling to relay zones immediately after the meeting.
- 3:00pm – Haunted Half Marathon & Boo to Brew 4-Person Relay (3 hour time limit)
- 4:30pm – Post race entertainment, food, Michelob Ultra beer for participants 21 over!
- 5:30pm – There will not be an awards ceremony, however Awards will be available for pickup beginning at 5:30 pm as results are posted. Costume contest awards will be presented at the same time.
- 6:00 pm – 12 midnight – Rockin’ The Hallows Music/Halloween Festival
Course Map (click here for full screen pdf version of the map)
Slight change to the course this year – Just past Mile 12 we will drop down to the Kingsport Greenbelt and run most of the final mile on the Greenbelt with the same great finish on Press Street near the Farmer’s Market. See the new map below.
Video Tour of the Course – Don’t miss this whacky tour of the wicked fast Haunted Half Course. This is the 2012 course so it is slightly different this year (see map below). Video produced and edited by Bill McSpadden along with Haunted Hank.