The Bristol Half & Half Marathon
American Cancer Society of Northeast Tennessee
Same great course!
by natalie whitlock
This is a very informative 55 minute course tour of the Bristol Half & Half Marathon course, narrated by Natalie Whitlock. It’s worth your time to watch this video and learn everything you want to know about the course.
FLUID STATIONS AND PORT A JOHNS
- Park Street. Euclid Avenue Baptist Church, Euclid Avenue Youth. Mile 1. Water.
- Cumberland Street. Across from Hamilton Insurance. Gastroenterology Associates. Mile 2. Water and Gatorade.
- Holston Avenue. Webb Dentistry. Dr. Webb. Mile 4. Water.
- Piedmont Avenue. Greene’s Upholstery. Crossfire. Mile 5. Water and Gatorade.
- W. Mary. Shelby Manor. Boy Scout Troop 113. Mile 6. Water.
- Goodson Street. EMC Service Station. Cub Scout Troop 121. Mile 6.5. Water and Gatorade.
- Florida Avenue. 1st Presbyterian Church. 1st Presbyterian Youth. Mile 8. Water.
- Ash Street. King Pharmaceutical Parking. Girl Scouts Troop 168. Mile 9. Water and Gatorade.
- Greenway. Mary Kay Group. Mile 10. Water
- Edgemont. Vance Middle School. Central Christian Church. Mile 11. Water and Gatorade.
- Phelps Drive. St. Anne’s Youth. Mile 12. Water.
Port A johns
- Mile 4 – Applebee’s
- Mile 5 – Green’s Upholstery
- Mile 7 – First Baptist Church (this is also the relay exchange zone)
- Mile 13.1 – Tennessee High School