The Bristol Half & Half Marathon
American Cancer Society of Northeast Tennessee
Course Map (we are finalizing a new course for 2014. look for the new course here very soon)
COURSE Preview Video
Video production by Bill McSpadden
TURN BY TURN COURSE DESCRIPTION
For a turn by turn description of the Bristol Half & Half Marathon course, click here.
FLUID STATIONS AND PORT A JOHNS
- Mile 3.3 – Piedmont near State Street. By Burger Bar.
- Mile 5.25 – Water and Gatorade. Holston And Sparger. By Wellmont.
- Mile 6.75 – Holston and Woods Way By YWCA girls.
- Mile 8.5 – Holston right before Volunteer Parkway. By Webb Dentistry
- Mile 9.8 – Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church. By Boy Scouts from 1st Presbyterian.
- Mile 11.75 – Florida Avenue at First Presbyterian. By First Presbyterian youth.
- Mile 12.2 – First Baptist on Ash
Port A johns
- Mile 3 – Piedmont
- Mile 4.1 and 8.25 – Applebees on Volunteer Parkway. Can stop going out and coming back.