Healthy Lifestyles Expo
Hosted by the Crazy 8s Road Race
July 15 | Civic Auditorium
We Run Events presents the Healthy Lifestyles Expo during the Crazy 8s Road Race. The expo will be located at the Civic Auditorium, just a short walk to the start line. This is the same location for registration and packet pickup so race participants will pass through the expo in order to pick up their race packets. This is a great opportunity for local businesses and vendors to get their product and message out in front of thousands of people. The Crazy 8s Race attracts 3600 participants as well as thousands more spectators. Interested businesses should call or email soon to reserve their space. Outside booth spaces are also available for upcoming We Run Events races who want to set up and hand out race flyers and other promotional materials.
July 15, 12 noon – 8 pm. Booth set up starts 11 am. Let us know if you need more time.
- 10 x 10 booth space (Larger spaces are available for merchandise vendors)
- Call or email for availability. No booth fee but space is limited so please call or email soon to reserve your space!
- Flyers/promotional materials can be placed on tables near registration area.
- Electricity can be provided. Please let us know if you need electricity.
- No restrictions on booth decorations (tent color, banners, lights, etc) – feel free to be creative
Expo Coordinator: Amanda Farmer
Reserve Your Space: Expo Vendor Registration Form